Tyler Family Dental is your neighborhood dentist office, administering personal, one-on-one care by each member of our staff to bring that first-class dental effort. Our team takes the time to listen to patients’ questions and goals so that your experience is unique, smooth, and positive. We are honored to serve the Tyler area.
Expertise and Experience: When you visit our office, you will experience all that modern dentistry offers from a professional dentist. Whatever your needs, our office has a comprehensive list of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services to meet the whole family’s needs. Care for All Patients: When you visit our friendly staff, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. We aim to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health and a beautiful smile. Affordability and Responsibility: Your budget shouldn’t stop you from getting a healthy mouth, so we accept all major insurances, a variety of other payment choices, and third-party financing options that fit your wallet. We aim to provide you with quality dentistry at reasonable rates.
Focused on preventing oral health concerns and dental problems, general dentistry is the foundation of your care in our office. Preventive care visits will include the following:
- EXAMS: A comprehensive dental exam is essential to boost overall health and will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit.
- CLEANING: Your personal home care, like brushing and flossing, plays an important role in achieving a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- X-RAYS: Dental radiographs are preventative diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- GUM DISEASE THERAPY: If you have periodontal disease or gingivitis, several options for treatment are available, including deep cleaning of gums.
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING: An oral cancer screening is a simple procedure to detect early mouth/oral cancer signs. Talk to us during cleaning to get your screening.
Tyler Family Dental is your local resource for smile makeovers and cosmetic dental services for enhancing your smile. We offer a full range of cosmetic treatments that can brighten, straighten, and improve the appearance of your smile.
- INVISALIGN: We are a Tyler area Invisalign provider. Invisalign is a custom-fitted clear aligner system that can help with several problems like crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, and gap teeth. Invisalign is often the perfect solution for teen and adult patients with mild to moderate orthodontic needs.
- TEETH WHITENING: we offer professional teeth whitening to brighten your smile. Teeth that are stained or have darkened with age can often become many shades whiter with teeth whitening.
- PORCELAIN VENEERS: porcelain veneers can be placed to treat damaged, discolored, or misshapen teeth.
- RETAINERS & MOUTHGUARDS: Retainers and custom mouthguards can serve various purposes for your dental health. After orthodontic treatment, a retainer is to be worn nightly to maintain your new smile. Custom mouthguards can protect teeth during contact sports. They can also be designed to prevent teeth grinding in patients with TMJ disorders.
Restorative dentistry is restoring a tooth’s structure and aesthetics to its optimal health and shape. If your smile has a cavity, severe tooth decay, or a missing tooth, or you have experienced a traumatic accident, our restorative dental services are the solution for you.
- ORAL APPLIANCES: A fitted oral appliance is an effective treatment for sleep apnea. We will create a custom oral appliance just for you that will restore your sleep.
- CROWNS: Prevent your weak, broken, or cracked teeth from breaking further by using dental crowns to help restore your smile.
- FILLINGS: Silver, ceramic, or gold fillings are a safe service that has been practiced in dentistry for over 100 years.
- ROOT CANALS: Maintain your natural set of teeth when infection or inflammation has occurred with root canal therapy.